2013年10月27日星期日

Sharing is Caring ♥

Sorry Guys and Dolls - I've had a super busy weekend working until late night both days - booo! Which means, though I have lots to share with you I haven't managed to edit my photo's and put a post together yet - booo :( So I thought I'd make do with this rather brief post sharing my two finds for the weekend coat jackets... Firstly introducing Galibardy - the most awesome jewelery shop ever (especially if you're as obsessed as me with animal jewelery) - it actually turns out I have a couple of items from them already but just didn't realise it! doh! There used to be a little stall in Brick Lane stocking all these gorgeous items- though I haven't seen them there for a while. I think they have the most unique and totally stunning jewelery which is bound to make any outfit pop. All their jewelery is so beautifully crafted and most of the rings are adjustable so you'll definitely find something to fit! And for my second find? As mentioned in my last post, I did manage to pop along to my friends Birthday on Saturday evening - though I didn't make it in time for the meal, I managed to have a little taster of their tapas, and a rather delicious Mojito. It was a cute little bar/restaurant in Clerkenwell called The Giant Robot - it has a really cosy yet vibrant atmosphere and a delicious food menu (from what I tried anyway) jean vests. Stupidly, though I carry 2 camera's with me at all times I didn't take any pictures - I got far to swept up in conversation. I would recommend a visit if your ever in the area and fancy a totally scrumptious cocktail - or if your west - try their Tiny Robot in Westbourne Groove (sorry for all the non-London peeps).I can't believe I haven't shared these beauties with you yet - to be fair, I've only just re-discovered them recently myself - they were hiding in a box under my bed. I got these bad boys last year in the Office sale for a whole £5! Not bad hey?! So shiny and colourful. I kept the red theme going with the rest of my outfit too...Alas - today is Friday, I had so many plans for the weekend - I was meant to be having high tea with my friend tomorrow - it's been booked for months! And on Sunday a day trip to Brighton - but alas, work has scuffed my plans and I'm now working both days - yay for 12day week for me! :( Sad times - but I'm almost there and the finished product will be worth it. I do still have one thing to look forward to and that's my friends birthday meal on Saturday evening, which should be a good laugh with good friends - unfortunately I can't join them for their after hours dancing because of work on Sunday, but hey at least I get to go to some of it.

没有评论:

发表评论