2013年10月8日星期二

eve Fashion Swaps

 Most of you will know I live in the north, Leeds, to be exact. I love my city - it's vibrant, friendly and has some fantastic, award-winning creative talent. For anyone interested in fashion (aside from shopping) however, the north has serious drawbacks fashion.

Almost all major fashion brands are based in London. There are a few flying the flag up here - Republic is in Leeds, Rare is Liverpool-based, Boo Hoo is in Manchester and our homegrown haute couture label Aqua is proud of its Leeds heritage. But high street favourites, famous labels and fashion week remain resolutely down south. It's enough to make a northern gal stamp her Loboutin-clad feet.

That's why when the folks at eve contacted me about their Fashion Swap events, I was more than happy to give them a shout out... because they're both past the Watford Gap! Hooray! eve's Fashion Swaps are happening on Wednesday 15th September (tomorrow!) from 6pm at Dukes 92, Castlefield, Machester, and Thursday 23rd September at PanAm, Albert Docks, Liverpool. All you stylish northern folk have to do is take along one unwanted, good quality piece of clothing and you'll get to walk out with something completely new to you! Everyone wins!

The events are hosted by the fabulously lovely Louise Redknapp and as well as all the fun clothes-swapping business, you'll get style advice and mini manicures. Did I mention it's all free, too?

If your wardrobe needs a refresh womens shirts online, you're stuck in a style rut or you just want to experience some of the fashion fun those London folk enjoy on a regular basis, you'll need to book a ticket. Just text 'eve Liverpool' or 'eve Manchester' to 82500 and you'll be sent a unique code to your phone that you'll need to show on the door.

I'm hoping I can make it to the Liverpool event - let me know if you're going and if you spot me make sure you come say hello!

没有评论:

发表评论